[C320-list] Chris and Corey Block's BVI trip

Russ Monaco russgm at yahoo.com
Mon Jan 29 19:35:32 PST 2007

Hi guys!  I saw your album of your time sailing the cat last month in the BVI.  Looks like you had an awesome time.  You may recall we have a cat there next month.  Would love your impressions, thoughts, AND ESPECIALLY any tips for handling a big cat in a marina, etc etc.!  Don't tell the people I chartered from, but ain't never even been on a cat aside from at a boat show!!
Russ Monaco
Jr. Staff Commodore