[C320-list] aft cabin locker shelves

Chris Burti cburti at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 4 05:45:26 PST 2007

Scott,
You can buy canvas hanging shelves that slip over the rod and fit the closet fairly well. This will not pemanently alter the closet in the event you don't like the change. They are readily available at department stores and big box outlets. I bought one that he Admiral is cutting in half and I will add stainless snaps to hang from the overhead at the foot of the aft bunk. It will not interfere with sleeping and will provide nice, out of the way,  storage for extra linens, shoes and clothing that we like to have aboard for spontaneous overnighters.

Chris Burti
"Commitment"
Catalina 320, #867,
Farmville, NC