[C320-list] mysterious full bilge

Thu Jan 4 14:47:57 PST 2007

I've seen the weather reports recently, there's no need for you Nor'
Easterners to winterize this year! :)

OD

             "Jeffrey Hare"
             <catalina at thehar
             es.com>                                                   To
             Sent by:                 "'C320-List'"
             c320-list-bounce         <c320-list at catalina320.com>
             s at catalina320.or                                          cc
                                                                  Subject
                                      Re: [C320-list] mysterious full
             01/04/2007 01:49         bilge
             PM

              Please respond
             catalina at thehare
              s.com; Please
                respond to
                C320-List
             <c320-list at catal
               ina320.org>

Oh, forgot to say It's perfectly fine to use either the manual or electric
bilge pumps while on land.  Just might want to raise up the starboard aft
corner of your cover a bit to keep from pumping water onto the canvas
cover.

As my last act of winterizing, after flushing out the bilges with a garden
hose, is to pour my left over antifreeze in the bilge and run a bit
through
each pump.  I also pump a gallon through the head.  Really makes the head
pump nicely in the spring.

-Jeff