[C320-list] non skid

Tue Jan 9 21:01:03 PST 2007

I fully agree Adam...I have a 'boat only' pair and never have a slipping problem...
----------------------------------
Regards,
OD

From: "Adam Weiner" [esquirecatering at rcn.com]
Sent: 01/09/2007 08:38 PM
To: "'C320-List'" <c320-list at catalina320.com>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] non skid

May I respectfully suggest (and I certainly have some experience in
weather on the boat) that perhaps the problem is not with your non-skid
but with your shoes.

One of the biggest problem with non-skid deck shoes is that people wear
them off the boat and the street grime and grit clog the treads.  The
solution is to have a pair of shoes on board that you only wear on
board.  The only place mine are worn is on the boat and I must confess
on the dock when I step off to tie up.  However, after that it's back to
street shoes.

Adam