[C320-list] non skid

esquirecatering at rcn.com esquirecatering at rcn.com
Wed Jan 10 09:06:25 PST 2007

After owning a Santana 22 for over 20 years I went shopping for a bigger boat.  I told my broker "no teak on deck."  He said, "The best boat in your price range is a Catalina 320, hands down.  No teak on deck except for the hatchboards."  I told him to skip it, and he said if I bought the boat he would buy a cover for the hatchboards.  I have been happy with the boat, and more happy still that I don't have to much with wood on deck.  I would rather sail than sand, cast my vision towards the horizon than varnish.

Adam