[C320-list] C320 Burgees

Jean-Pierre Salzmann jps1031 at pacbell.net
Wed Jan 17 09:30:54 PST 2007

Karl:

First let me thank you and everybody else involved in this project
thank for their efforts.

But as far as the design is concerned -- I'm not won over. Here what I
wrote on the web page with the design:

"Frankly -- I think that the design of this burgee falls apart -- it
might look okay on the computer monitor but once up there it will lack
distinctiveness! Is that the only designe suggested?"

JP Salzmann
OM  C320  #880
South Beach Harbor SF