[C320-list] C320 Burgees

David Cardoza dave at avaloncon.com
Wed Jan 17 11:40:21 PST 2007

I too would like one.

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Karl Mielenhausen
_/)
Sent: Tuesday, January 16, 2007 9:23 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] C320 Burgees

Your association governing board is considering purchasing a supply of C320
burgees and making them available at cost to the members. This way we can
pass along a quantity discount from Prestige Flag and more reasonable
shipping charges.

The design is...

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=album93&id=B
urgee

Size: 12"x18" Pennant with logo reading correctly on both sides

Colors: White, Red, Old Glory Blue and Teal

Cost would probably be $20-22 incl. shipping (non-US higher).

At this point, we are just determining interest, so let me know what you
think. If there is interest, this could be the first of several items we
stock in a "ships store".

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC