[C320-list] Lake V-Berth

MFEMFE MFEMFEM selkie2003 at yahoo.com
Thu Jan 18 14:21:57 PST 2007

The polyproplene tanks can be heat welded,but it takes special equipment to do so. If you need to weld one check with you local Fire Department and find out who they use to repair their tanks. Fire Engines use the same type of water tank material.

  Walter
  Selkie #887 (still for sale)

Bruce Heyman <BruceHeyman at cox.net> wrote:
  Have you ever worked with the tank material? When they make the tanks they
weld them, I think with heat. I've never heard of a adhesive that works and
not sure how to go about welding.
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal