[C320-list] Parts Source

bruceheyman at cox.net bruceheyman at cox.net
Sat Jan 20 17:03:11 PST 2007

BtW has anyone noticed any difference in performance when they switched to SS?
Bruce
Somerset 671 SoCal

From: "WindSwept" <c320_windswept at sbcglobal.net>
Date: Sat, 20 Jan 2007 12:00:04
To:<kmielen at iwon.com>,"C320-List" <c320-list at catalina320.org>
Subject: Re: [C320-list] Parts Source

Be careful with shaft length - I don't think they are all the same due to
the different engine installations.

When I converted to SS I intentionally ordered it too long and had a local
machine shop finish off the coupling end.

Cost more but worked the first time and I didn't hav to pay the boatyard for
trying to install something the wasn't right.

Larry