[C320-list] Transducer depth

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Sat Jan 20 22:13:24 PST 2007

I measured that once to put in the correct offset depth in a new depth
sounder I was installing. As I recall the transducer is mounted about 12'
under the water line.

Your sounder may have or may not have an offset value entered, which will
affect the reading. If you had 4.8 feet on the sounder, and you didnt run
aground, you may have an offset equal to the draft of your fin keel.

Kirk

Boomerang #124