[C320-list] spinnaker question

Jeff Church jjemail at comcast.net
Tue Jan 30 19:49:07 PST 2007

Bruce,

I was told by a reliable source that I should install a crane, so I installed it prior to buying my asym spinnaker. I can't comment on how well the asym flies without the crane.

Here's a link to pictures of the crane and associated parts on the C320 site. I purchased the crane from RigRite. I'm not totally satisfied with their product (see the second link). If you find another source please let me know.

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=IDLEWILD-1998-545-JeffC&id=Apr10_89

http://www.catalina320.com/gallery/view_photo.php?set_albumName=IDLEWILD-1998-545-JeffC&id=IMG_1017b

JeffC