[C320-list] spinnaker question

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Wed Jan 31 16:11:50 PST 2007

Bruce

I have the standard Catalina spar, with internal spin halyard. Never had a
problem with the halyard hanging up on the jib halyard or furling hardware
up there. I think the spin halyard is positioned well to avoid these issues.
A friend with an older C30 had to install a crane to move his spin halyard
off his jib.

Kirk McCullough
Boomerang #124