[C320-list] 2994 C320 REWARD

Junji Nakamura jnaki at cox.net
Mon Jul 2 06:08:18 PDT 2007

Hello,
            For all of July, if any of the Catalina c320  members (OR
LIST READERS) buys
our 2004 Catalina c320 sailboat, my wife will donate $1000.00 to the
c320 association or to the member/list.  If the member gets another
person to
buy our 2004 Catalina c320, then he/she gets the $1000.00 reward.
Please make sure your members tell me they are members of the c320
association or?

2004 Catalina c320:  82 engine hours, professionally modified pulpit to
fit any 30 foot slip, pristine condition throughout,  $110,000 /
reasonable offers,  located in Southern California. soon to be listed
with a dealer.

THE REASON FOR SELLING:
Our family has gone through some drastic changes and we are not sailing
as much.  My wife lost her mother in December and her sister lost her
husband suddenly in February.
She wants to take a break from sailing, while the ocean sailing memories
are still good.

Thanks...  Junji Nakamura   jnaki at cox.net