[C320-list] Wisdom (and experience) requested...

Tim chillinonahd at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 1 18:05:14 PDT 2007

Hello All.

  After much research of backstay mounts for my radar, I've determined that all the effort and work involved is not worth it and am going with the standard old mast mount approach. So....what has everyone used and what seems to work best. Lastly but most important, how were the cables run from the mast to the pedastal mounted display?

  Thanks in advance !!

  Tim O
  Hull #603