[C320-list] 2007 Rendezvous

Rod Boer rod.boer1 at verizon.net
Tue Jul 10 16:33:08 PDT 2007

All,

If you are planning to attend the C320 Rendezvous in Mystic, make sure you send in the C320 registration form which is available on the C320 website.  While I registered with Catalina Yachts early and obtained my hotel room at the same time, I completely forgot to fill out and send in the registration form.  Since that time several people have indicated to me that they were planning to attend but as of this point we have not received their C320 Association forms. Please send in the forms to as early as you can.  This will aid in the planning.  Thanks.

Rod Boer
Odyssey, #688