[C320-list] moving/commissioning checklist?

Chris Block ..._/)...._/}... cblock at houston.rr.com
Tue Jul 10 17:00:34 PDT 2007

Hey gang!

Corey and I have relocated to League City, TX....south of Houston on the Gulf.

The boat will be arriving here on a trailer tomorrow and I was wondering if anyone had a comprehensive commissioning checklist, or a very good list of do's and don'ts.....

the boat is moving from fresh water to salt too, so any tips from the ocean crowds would be appreciated!

Thanks and hope you're all having a wonderful sailing summer!

Chris

Amore