[C320-list] High Engine Temp Alarm

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Tue Jul 3 04:58:58 PDT 2007

This also happened to another 320 in our marina a few years back--I believe it was Mr. Doodlesack. It doesn't sound like you have an issue if you got the engine back to normal temp., but it is easy to test the thermostat. Just remove it from it's housing and heat a pot of water and hold the thermostat in it. With a thermometer measuring the water temp, determine what temp. it pops open. I'm sure someone on the list has the spec for when this should happen, but if not I can get it for you when I go to the boat later today...Good luck...

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: "brucestanley" <brucestanley at optusnet.com.au>