[C320-list] PropShaft Dimensions and the Kiwi Prop

brucestanley brucestanley at optusnet.com.au
Tue Jul 3 17:00:51 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff
re the Shaft Dimensions and refitting my Kiwi Prop

My KiwiProp requires a taper of 1" to 3/4".
The taper is about 2 and 3/4" long.
I hope to fit it this coming Monday.

I am wondering if I need to order a new 1" s/s shaft to fit this Kiwi Prop
taper?
Does the standard SAE J755 mean anything in regards to this 1" to 3/4"
taper?
Thanks Jeff
C320 #1084
Bruce Stanley Sydney Australia