[C320-list] C320 MkII upgrades

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Thu Jul 5 16:26:35 PDT 2007

Hull number 1 was at the Annapolis Boat Show last Oct and Hull number 2 was
ready just in time for the Miami boat show (I think February?). I doubt they
have had much time for improvements yet. I got to sit for a while on Hull 2
and did happen to notice some house routing issues that I assume they will
work out latter. They were slight kinks in the LP gas line and a fresh water
line that a buyer could easily fix.

Best Regards,
John Frost