[C320-list] antisiphon valves

harold brown jbrown5093 at yahoo.com
Sun Jul 8 13:03:22 PDT 2007

Thanks for all the information on the valves. This
list is invaluable to someone just beginning. Now
another question.  My genoa winches are thru bolted
but only have a small washer on the bolt. Is there a
reinforcement plate in the glass and if not should one
fit one over the bolts?  It seems like a lot of force
on just 4 small washers. I understand the deck mounted
winches are bolted into a threaded plate imbedded in
the deck. Thanks. Jim Brown