[C320-list] FW: URGENT call for new officers

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Mon Jul 9 17:28:35 PDT 2007

I nominate Adam!

Cheers,

Dick Walker
C-320 (687) WindWalker II
740 Olive Ave.
Coronado, CA 92118-2136
619.435.8986

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Karl Mielenhausen
_/)
Sent: Monday, July 09, 2007 5:22 PM
To: C320-List at catalina320.com
Subject: [C320-list] FW: URGENT call for new officers

Association members,

We really need your support by volunteering for an association office for
the coming year. What Mike didn't mention in his note is he is selling his
320, so we really need to replace him as commodore!! Additionally, our
longtime Mainsheet (and technical) editor, Rod Boer wants badly to retire
and our longtime chief measurer, Len Krane, has asked to be replaced. So, we
need many volunteers to continue to make this organization worthwhile and
providing value!!

Please contact Mike or myself if you are willing to help.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/