[C320-list] Engine noise

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Mon Jul 16 20:52:50 PDT 2007

I get a rattling sound occasionally, at normal cruise RPM's say 2500-2700
with the Perkins. I have often wondered what it was and thought maybe it was
the PSS seal chattering. I installed a new ZF 10 gearbox when the old Hurth
50 packed it in this spring. I still get the rattling sound occassionally.
Hmmm a mystery to me.

Kirk
Boomerang #124