[C320-list] Shore Power Charger

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 04:45:51 PDT 2007

Just my 2-cents but I would never put a ProMariner back in the boat
regardless of what kind of deal they gave me.  We went through 2 of them
after they cooked one set of batteries so much that it set off the carbon
monoxide detector.  Even Catalina no longer uses this 1985 state-of-the-art
technology.  I believe that they use the Charles now.  We went with a
Xantrex 20 and only wish we had gone for the 40.  Otherwise, we are very
pleased with the Xantrex especially since our fridge runs 24-7 for 9 months
of the year.

Allan S. Field
Sea Shadow - #808
Columbia, MD