[C320-list] Closing Seacocks

Allan Field Allan.Field at comcast.net
Mon Jul 23 15:57:48 PDT 2007

Bill - You might try cutting a round hole in the board under the bunk that
goes over the transmission, thru hull, etc.  The hole only needs to be big
enough to get your hand through to toggle the thru hull and it will not
affect the integrity of the mattress.  This way you are fiddling only with
the mattress. - Allan