[C320-list] Water in the Cockpit Locker

Dave Moores dmoores at cogeco.ca
Mon Jul 23 17:45:13 PDT 2007

I'm sudddenly finding a bit of water (maybe a quarter of an inch)in the main
big cockpit locker.  Could it be to do with the breather-thingy in there?
(motored 12 hours last evening)

Does anyone have experience/recommendations?

(Just finished the Lake Ontario 300 today - 108 entries.  We were doing
really well and sailing with much bigger boats 'til the wind quit on us and
all but one in our division retired.  Great adventure though!)
http://www.lakeontario300.org/)  For the first time there were GPS
transponders on all boats which makes the post-race analysis quite
interesting!  http://www.fistracking.com/

Dave Moores

California Girl #342