[C320-list] run out of water, again

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Tue Jul 24 08:15:30 PDT 2007

Len, the water heater is constantly being re-filled from one of the
other two cold water tanks (which ever one is selected to feed the cold
water system).  Every drop of hot water that you use is immediately
replaced by a similar quantity of cold water.

All that using hot water for the lavs will do is use hot water for the
lavs.

Steve
Alchemist #909