[C320-list] Outhaul

Irv Grunes igrunes at comcast.net
Thu Jul 26 18:54:11 PDT 2007

Robert,
Port Lincoln is a good sail from North Haven.

We sail on Chesapeake Bay, off Middle River just North of Baltimore and our
usual longest sail is about 35 knotical miles to St Michaels, off to
Annapolis and back
On occasion for a two week trip south to Solomons Island at mouth of the
Patuxant River.
Gulf of StVincent is huge compared to our cruising grounds.
Thanks for info
Irv Grunes #851