[C320-list] Modifications to #687

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Thu Jul 26 19:39:59 PDT 2007

Boomerang is a 1994 boat and the ProMariner is still working, and it hasn't
fried any batteries, I'm on my second set of batteries in the 10 years I've
had the boat. I'm sure its not nearly the charger that the Xantrex is ( I
have shares in this Vancouver based company so I hope they will continue to
do well) but it has served us well.

I'll replace it at some point as it is noisy and is not a 3 stage hi-tech
charger like the newer units

Kirk