[C320-list] motor mounts

Dave Moores dmoores at cogeco.ca
Mon Jul 30 07:58:58 PDT 2007

Pat,

Yes, I have the same question.  It seems as if even though the blades are
geared together there is enough imbalance/slop to allow vibration when the
prop is not fully open when I am at low/medium RPM's and sailing as well.
In that condition there is not enough thrust to force the blades fully open.
A soon as I rev up it all smooths out.

Dave