[C320-list] hot water heater

PJACKERMAN at aol.com PJACKERMAN at aol.com
Sun Jun 3 19:04:50 PDT 2007

Question, if I turn the hot water on I get nothing, if I turn the faucet
towards cold I can get a bit of hot water but with just hot -  nothing.  I see
the hot water tank fills off the cold water supply is this  the reason?  I don't
remember having this problem in previous years.   Also the galley faucet has
never had much power, if I push the button on the  faucet to make it spray the
power isn't enough to keep it on spray.  Anyone  else have the same prob or
are you getting good pressure in the galley?

Peter J.  Ackerman, CPA
The Dental Marketplace
American Dental Sales
155 N.  Michigan Ave. Ste. 506