[C320-list] call for new officers

LaChance,Michael B MBLACHAN at travelers.com
Tue Jun 12 07:12:24 PDT 2007

Attention 320IA members:

Just a quick reminder that new 320IA officers will be elected at year's
Annual Meeting and Regatta. If you are interested in 'giving back' by
becoming a 320 International Association officer then please throw your
hat in the ring by replying to this email. I can honestly say that the
past year has been a very rewarding experience and a great opportunity
to make new friends. We seek candidates for Commodore, Vice Commodore,
Secretary/Treasurer, Webmaster, Chief Measurer and Mainsheet Editor.
Although some officers are willing to stay on for another year, some
wish to move on. However we seek to have a full slate of candidates to
help keep this organization active and growing. See Article VII in the
proposed bylaws here:
http://www.catalina320.com/staticpages/index.php/20070605222651624 for
an updated description of each of these roles and please consider
volunteering to serve as an officer for the next year.

FYI: I will be crewing in this year's Marion-Bermuda race and will be
inaccessible from Thursday June 14 until Thursday June 21. Karl
Meilenhausen, Vice Commodore, will be available to address any 320IA
concerns/questions from the membership in my absence. If you would like
to follow race progress go to http://www.iboattrack.com/ , then click on
the 2007 Marion to Bermuda Race. Look for a J/44 called "De Long
Shadow", skippered by Charlie Hoffmann. The race starts Friday morning.

See you in Mystic!!

Mike LaChance

Commodore 320IA

Seychelle #141

Noank, CT

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.