[C320-list] annual meeting and regatta

LaChance,Michael B MBLACHAN at travelers.com
Wed Jun 27 07:47:04 PDT 2007

Just a friendly reminder to register for this year's Annual Meeting and
Regatta August 10-12 in Mystic, CT. It's easy to register, just go to
www.catalina320.com <http://www.catalina320.com/>  to access the sign-up
form. We have a great event planned in a superb, family friendly,
sailing venue. I hope to see many of you again and make new friends.

Also, have any of you given thought about serving as a C320
International Association officer? Elections will be held at the annual
meeting and we need candidates, especially for Commodore, Vice
Commodore, and Mainsheet Editor etc. Please consider volunteering your
time. Any of the current officers would be glad to speak with you about
the experience and time commitments involved. If this organization is to
continue to provide value to C320 owners and grow then it will take some
effort on the part of the membership. Last year, after repeated pleading
from the then current Commodore, Russ Monaco, I threw my hat into the
ring. I can honestly say it's been a rewarding experience. I hope to not
find ourselves in a similar position this year, so if you have the
slightest inkling to 'give back' to this organization, please make
yourselves known.

Mike LaChance

Commodore C320IA

Seychelle, #141

This communication, together with any attachments hereto or links contained herein, is for the sole use of the intended recipient(s) and may contain information that is confidential or legally protected. If you are not the intended recipient, you are hereby notified that any review, disclosure, copying, dissemination, distribution or use of this communication is STRICTLY PROHIBITED.  If you have received this communication in error, please notify the sender immediately by return e-mail message and delete the original and all copies of the communication, along with any attachments hereto or links herein, from your system.