[C320-list] More on Frig

jonvez at comcast.net jonvez at comcast.net
Fri Jun 1 07:37:26 PDT 2007

Herb,

Brilliant--no, but I too was so frustrated that I did come up with a solution that has worked great for me.

I took a measurement of the diameter of the ends of the tongs of the shelves with the plastic protective caps removed (the part that holds the shelves up on the fridge ledge). I went to Home Depot and found some very rigid plastic tubing that snugly fit around the shelve ends. I cut a piece of tube and pushed them over the ends effectively lenghening the shelves.Works great and there is no loss of support because the gap you are covering is so small and the tubing goes on the shelve end with a good amount of overlap. This is a very easy and quick fix. If my explanation is confusing, let me know and I will try and clarify or take pics and post them this weekend....

Regards,

Jon Vez

From: hcreech at comcast.net