[C320-list] Weaver Davits

Richard A. Walker dickwalker at att.net
Mon Jun 4 12:10:30 PDT 2007

Try Garhauer any about $600.

Cheers,

Dick and Jauhree Walker
740 Olive Ave.
Coronado, CA 92118-2136
619.435.8986

-----Original Message-----
From: c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com
[mailto:c320-list-bounces at catalina320.com] On Behalf Of Tim
Sent: Monday, June 04, 2007 10:35 AM
To: C320 List
Subject: [C320-list] Weaver Davits

Anyone use these for a flip up mounting of a dingy? Some one just gave me a
pair and before I start drilling holes into my boat, I thought I would seek
some input from the site. I have a Mercury inflatable floor dingy - 10'-6"
in length and 4'-11"  beam. Aside from it blocking the stern light, I think
this will work but words of wisdom are welcome.

  Would love to have the davits that hang the dingy off the back but not in
this years kitty.

  Thanks !!

  Tim - Calypso #603