[C320-list] boom

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 05:23:15 PDT 2007

If I recall correctly that was an Isomat spar. I believe that Charleston
Spars in Charlotte bought out the Sparcraft and Isomat lines and inventory.
They are probably the largest OEM spar manufacturer now and they have all
the drawings and can furnish a suitable replacement fast.
www.charleston-spar.com

Rig Rite also sells Isomat hardware. Rig-Rite stocks a large selection of
Isomat Parts. Technical data and descriptions of all common Isomat Parts and
Spar Sections are on-site, many with pictures.
*www.RigRite.com*<http://www.rigrite.com/index.htm>

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC