[C320-list] Tip: Bug-Free Sleep

Chris Burti clburti at gmail.com
Thu Jun 7 13:00:14 PDT 2007

Cutter's has a neat pump spray repellant that is not greasy. We use it
around the boat for us and on the screens for no see-ums, fuzzy bills and
skeeters.. There is an added benefit that the skeeters and fuzzy bills don't
hug the screens waiting to sneak in when when you go in and out at night
when the lights are on.

--
Chris Burti
Farmville, NC