[C320-list] Propane Tank Pressure

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Fri Jun 8 16:19:37 PDT 2007

Sorry, I am confused and goodness knows I would never put my two cents
in unless requested.  When you ask for "the sage gurus" to provide input
are you asking for input on cooking on board, or for input on the
propane tank?

By the way, I use the propane tank extensively (about 2 to four hours
per week) and I fill the tank about every eight months regardless of
what the gauge indicates.  Thus, if your tank hasn't leaked it probably
has more than enough for your weekend.

Warmest "Will Cook for Sailing" Adam