[C320-list] Propane Tank Pressure

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Fri Jun 8 21:16:48 PDT 2007

Basically the pressure in the tank is constant until it's empty, it doesn't
reflect the level in the tank. If you want you can get the tank level strips
which show the level. But I suggest you refill it at least every year; It's
$10 to $15. depending on where u refill. But its always close to full that
way.

You don't want to run out when you have muffins in the oven on a cool rainy
spring or fall day. We do a small turkey in the oven on Canadian
Thanksgiving, around Oct 10th each year. I fill it to be sure.

Kirk McCullough
Boomerang #124