[C320-list] Battery charger

Len aqua5len at gmail.com
Sat Jun 16 20:05:02 PDT 2007

Best to leave "OFF"---auto sump pump works with both batteries off, inverter
with shore power ON charges both batteries  when off---if some device gets a
short, etc. with both batteries  on it might cause a problem.....bottom line
is there's NO advantage to  leaving switch on "BOTH" when you leave the
boat.

Len
Aqua5   #1070