[C320-list] LPG capacity

Adam Weiner esquirecatering at rcn.com
Sat Jun 16 21:41:40 PDT 2007

The question was raised recently about propane capacity.  I checked my
tank today because I am doing a charity fund raiser cruise where I, the
boat, and dinner am auctioned off.  I didn't want four people paying
$2700 for charity and run out of gas.  Good thing I checked, the tank
was really low.

I checked the log book and the propane was refilled on KELE in August,
2006--thirty sails ago.  Since I use the oven on average at least two to
three hours on most sails, there was approximately 75 hours of oven use
on the tank.  (Note, once the oven heats up the oven doesn't run all of
the time so I do not have an approximate amount of time gas was burned.)

I hope this information helps.

Adam