[C320-list] Head Back Flow

Barb & Bob Uhlman uhlman at sbcglobal.net
Thu Jun 21 18:11:20 PDT 2007

I've had trouble with a "yucky" head bowl this year and we use fresh water
for flushing.  This may be the problem.  I went to West Marine this
afternoon and our local one said that they did not carry the joker valve.
Will check at the boat dock.  Thanks so much for your help.

Barb Uhlman
Still C-28
Sunset, 218