[C320-list] Cockpit table 2007 - 320

John Frost john at frostnet.net
Sun Jun 24 06:31:02 PDT 2007

We also noticed the lack of a table on the model that we looked at.
(Gorgeous boat!) Then we noticed that with the huge width of the cockpit,
you really don't have anywhere to brace your feet when heeling. The C350
solves this with a very robust table with a lower bar placed specifically to
put your feet on. It seems to be mounted simply by through-bolting to the
floor. You might want to check to see if that can work with the new 320. If
you get an answer please post.

Best Regards,
John Frost
(256) 650-0335