[C320-list] Bowmar Hatch Parts.

Steve Magennis magenns at yahoo.com
Mon Jun 25 11:23:10 PDT 2007

Chris:

My '02 320 has the configuration you described with the following
additional nformation:

The head hatch is also Bomar while the four opening ports in the sides
of the doghouse are Lewmar.

The two small ports in the aft cabin (that open into the cockpit) are
Beckson.  (www.beckson.com)

Steve
Alchemist #909

http://mauriprosailing.com/Merchant2/merchant.mvc?Screen=PROD&Product_Code=LEW399400303&Category_Code=LEWHATST