[C320-list] Condensation solutions..

Stanley Rogacevicz SROGACEV at holycross.edu
Wed Jun 27 05:35:46 PDT 2007

Jon,
   Have you tried anything like the Dri Dek (expensive) interlocking tiles to get some air flow under there ?  I never really had the problem down in the slightly warmer NGBay as I assume the cold water/hull is causing the problem.
Stan

>>> <jonvez at comcast.net> 6/27/2007 8:20 AM >>>
I'm still trying to find any tried and true solutions to the condensation problem I have in the aft cabin under the cushions. As I get ready to spend a couple of weeks on the boat, I would love to resolve this problem before we leave as last year it was terrible....any suggestions/advice would be greatly appreciated....

Regards,

Jon Vez