[C320-list] Outboard Motor Selection?

Joe Barrett joe at dolphinmortgage.com
Wed Jun 27 09:15:42 PDT 2007

Hi Jeff, I have a Zodiac 9'6" dinghy with wood floorboards and inflatable
keel with a 4 stroke 6HP Nissan engine. I can get on plane with myself and
two little ones. When I add my wife to the equation we can't get on plane at
all.  I would however recommend the 6 HP 4 stroke, it may get you whole
family on plane as you have a bit bigger dinghy.
Joe Barrett