[C320-list] Whale Water System- Good Folks

Chris Holt oldman1030 at hotmail.com
Wed Jun 27 09:59:05 PDT 2007

Thanks Richard!  I just had my forward tank one give me some problems last
time I was at the boat.  It wouldn't open and the valve handle just turned
with difficulty with no results.  After some fiddling I finally got it to
work.

I just gave them a call and they are going to send me another one also.

Thanks again.

Chris Holt