[C320-list] Ignition replacement on old 320

Kirk McCullough kirk.mccullough at telus.net
Wed Jun 27 22:57:02 PDT 2007

Nick my older 320 has glow plugs, its the Perkins M30. I suppose when u say
ingnition switch you mean the key. My key has off, on and start. In the
start position the glow plugs are on. I hold it there for 15 seconds then
press the ingnition button to start the engine. The key switch should be a
standard part. The push buttons are available from many different sources.

Kirk

Boomerang #124