[C320-list] Email Check

Jeffrey Hare Catalina at thehares.com
Fri Jun 29 04:52:22 PDT 2007

Hi All,

   We have ~550 people on this discussion list. The server re-distributes
them over a period of time, not immediately.
It's not uncommon for our server to have 2000-3000 emails it's distributing
at any one time.  There may be in the queue for up to 10 minutes before the
server even looks at them, then it could be as much as 45 minutes before
everyone on the list gets that particular message.

Check to see if your message was delivered if you don't see it after about
an hour at this location:

http://www.catalina320.com/list/archives

Pick the current month, organized by "date" and scroll to the bottom.  If
you message is in the archives it got out.  For AOL and other aggressive
email services, you really have to check your junk email, as not all
messages from this list may make it to your inbox.

-Jeff