[C320-list] Insect screen for companionway on C-320 MK II

Delia Mace domace at picknowl.com.au
Fri Jun 29 16:35:39 PDT 2007

Hi Mike

Don't tell anyone, but tomorrow we move to a C42.   The C320 is a fantastic
boat.  We looked at the 380/387 and were disappointed that there wasn't much
more room than our C320.

We have a companionway cover that is canvass and insect screen with zips.
It is very good:

1.  It covers the storm boards when we are not on board and they look like
new.
2.  We do not put the storm boards in when we are on board overnight as the
cover is sufficient.  It's fine during our cold nights winter nights (40 F).

I'll take some pictures for you and send them next week.

This e-mail group adds tremendous value to your boat and we intend to keep
listening.

Regards

Owen Mace
Baloo  #727