[C320-list] FW: Re: C320-List Digest, Vol 271, Issue 2

Karl Mielenhausen _/) kmielen at iwon.com
Thu Mar 1 12:54:04 PST 2007

If you have the deeper bilge, you will have the deeper draft.

I believe the change to the deeper bilge was made at approx. hull#246 in 1995, so I'm sure you're draft is really 4'-10". The Catalina specs were not updated promptly and I'd wager that few surveyors actually make a measurement.

Karl Mielenhausen

2000 C320 Hull#690 "Silver Lining"

New Bern, NC

http://pages.suddenlink.net/kmielen/